Wednesday 29 February 2012

Poundland you evil minx you!

I really need to stay away from Poundland. Well maybe one day...
These are todays purchases. Eyeshadow, blusher, lipstick, another cuticle care stick and a roll on blemish killer(?). All in all, not bad for a fiver I'd say!

Lovely wee Rimmel shadow, it's called Celestial Sapphire from the Glam Eyes range. I love the quilted pattern and the wee crown, so cute that I'll probably hate using it and spoiling it! I do love my blue shadows though so it's nice knowing I have this lovely shade should I need it.
I'm not usually a big fan of blusher as I'm so pale but I thought I could at least try it out. What with spring/summer coming up, my face should get a bit more colour to it so a wee pale pink blush might look nice on that.
The cuticle stick, I won't be able to try out until I soak my nails off, got some false ones in the post from ebay and couldn't resist putting them on! I've never done it before so it wasn't a fantastic job but it was nice to see what they looked like on and get used to them.
The blemish stick, I love already. Smells great and tried it on a spot that has taken my face hostage, it goes on really nice then dries up quite quickly so I'm hoping it dries it up and it goes away asap!

2 comments:

  1. I have to confess, I have four or five of the Glam Eyes shades, and I hate using them and ruining the little embossed logos, that I use the corners!!
    I have a gorgeous wee deep blue you can have, it would look stunning as the crease colour for 'celestial' :) fab pics hon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful Miss Amii! Think I might stick to using the corners as well for now. Developing such a love/hate relationship with Poundland. Love the stuff I find, hate how I can't go in now without buying something!

      Delete