Tuesday 6 March 2012

Alana must behave!

I'm trying to be very good just now and not buy anything that is not necessary, money is extremely tight right now. Hoping to get a job as soon as I can then I won't feel bad about myself wee things every now and then.

Been keeping it simple on the nail front. I found Sally Hensen Maximum Growth in Poundland a week or so ago, I couldn't resist buying it. Especially when my friend who works for Avon was going to get me it for a lot more pennies! So I've been cooling it on the nail front and just applying this, my nails are already looking much healthier! I love the wee sheen it gives them and they feel lovely!

Not my picture as it's too dark to try and use my webcam but just to give you a rough idea of what it looks like in case you rush out and get some!
I really do love this stuff. I usually hate 'naked nails' as I don't like my fingers/hands very much but the more I use this and shape my nails etc, the more I don't mind them as much as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment