Friday 30 March 2012

Hello

Sorry for being absent, I haven't had anything beauty related to post and I'd like to keep this blog for just that. I have enough places to vent my problems that I'd like somewhere that isn't for that!

Just a quick note to say my mood is rather low, I'm trying to fix it and I'll be back on track soon. So to cheer myself up right now (as it's currently 5.55am and I'm wide awake) have a picture of me and one of my wrestling heroes, Mr Mick Foley.

This was at the first date of his comedy tour, to which Mr Foley himself gave me complimentary tickets! I was a very happy bunny this day! It was such a good night, all the guys were hilarious and I didn't stop laughing from start to finish! I'll definitely be seeing Mick next time he's over for another comedy tour!


I would really like to change my url, as much as I enjoy it's wittyness, it isn't really anything to do with the content of this blog. If you can think of anything else, please let me know as I am rubbish at these kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment