Thursday 16 February 2012

New nail polish



Picked these four polishes up during the week. Both Technic polishes are from Bodycare, the pink crackle was £1.99 and the glitter polish was 99p.
The N.Y.C ones are from Superdrug, two for £2.49.

The pink crackle polish, I tried this on top of the orange N.Y.C polish (#221 Spring Street) and was very disappointed. So much so that I stuck black crackle over it to cover it up. I'll get a black polish and see if its any better.

Haven't tried the glitter polish yet but my three year old had and she loves it! Haha.

Now the N.Y.C polishes. I love them! The long brushes, even coverage and the selection of colours. I'll definitely be purchasing from this range again!

Beautiful!


Wee cover up job as the pink crackle ruined it!

Have you bought any new polishes this week? What range is your favourite?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment