Friday 10 February 2012

My hair

Over the years I have dyed my hair way too much! I'm now giving it a rest, letting my natural hair grow through and get healthier! Any tips, advice etc is very welcome!

For now I use the Aussie 3 minute wonder once a work and Alberto Balsam for washing/conditioning.

This is what my hair looks like now (also hello to my face). It's black which is ever so slowly coming out and becoming brown/red/blonde with a blue fringe. The blue is coming out as well, turning green/ blonde. I don't know if I should strip the colour or let my hair do it itself...



My long term goal hairwise is for it to be long, shiny and healthy. Colour undecided.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) I'm really getting used to drawing them on, just need to start trying out different pencils now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair colours gorgeous! Ive died my hair way to much too, its so damaged and dry at the ends, I recommend the herbal essences beautiful ends conditioner or the conditioning mask, nothing has fixed my hair like that!its dead cheap too. Just followed your blog hun :)

    beautybadger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete