Saturday 11 February 2012

My nails

Decided I was going to sit and do my nails. They are in awful condition but I don't have the money to get a manicure and nice ones put on so a wee lick of polish is an improvement on them bare.



I've had both these for a wee while and never thought to try them together. I'm always using dark polish which in hindsight is rather silly!
Anyway the polish on the left, Miss Beauty, don't quote me as I can't remember for certain, was bought in Wilkinsons for a few pound at the most.

It's a tad watery but two thin layers and you get a really good colour. Nice and solid with mega shine!


It dries really quickly as well. Since buying this polish I've been really impressed.

Next was the Collection 2000 Nail Smash Top Coat. Again I think bought out of Wilkinsons for a few pound. I love Collection 2000! It's affordable and any makeup I've bought made by them has been nice and airy, not clogged up my skin.



I'm rather impressed with the end result if I'm honest. I'd be happier if my nails were a bit longer and nicer shaped but one step at a time!


My three year was also impressed and made me do her nails too! (The black lines on her face are whiskers because she's a cat today apparently).



posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I love the crackle polishes!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My animal of choice would also be a cat. Your daughter has good taste AND her nails look better than mine usually do ! Really like your blog.. Hope you can check mine out too.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete