Monday 14 May 2012

It has been a while!

So I haven't been around for over a month now, I've been jobhunting, not having any money to buy myself beauty treats and not really been feeling like making much of an effort with my hair/makeup/exercise etc :(

Still on the jobhunt but my will to better myself is reappearing which is always nice! Due to extreme brokeness, the only beauty products I've been getting have been freebies or very cheap things on ebay every now and then. Exercise really needs to begin soon, like tonight, as nothing is going to change unless I do it. So I need to get up off my ass and change what I want to change. Just Dance here I come!

Got a job interview on Friday and it's for the Dominos that is literally across the road from me, how handy! Also got an interview for college on the 31st. Kinda pinning a lot of hopes on that, which I know I shouldn't but I'd really love to go.

So this hasn't been much of a beauty filled post and I know I said I'd stick to beauty so from now on I will, just wanted to fill people in!

Now to jump to the beauty have a picture of me wearing make up last night for the first time in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment